Church of Ss. Peter & Paul
For weekdays in Lent 7.30am (Monday – Friday)
Monday to Saturday 9.30am
Monday and Friday only 7.30pm
Saturday 6.30pm (Vigil)
Sunday 9am, 10.30am & 12noon
Holy Days of Obligation 6.30pm (Vigil), 9.30am, 12noon & 6.30pm
St. Brigid’s Church, Drum
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday 7pm
Saturday 8pm (Vigil)
Our Lady of the Wayside, Clonown
Sunday 11.15 am
Bank Holidays 8 pm.
Other Liturgical Celebrations
Holy Hour and Exposition of the Blessed Sacrament
- In the Oratory, 8 Castle Street every Sunday afternoon from 5-6pm.
Rosary for Peace
- Every Saturday at 3.30pm in the Church of Ss. Peter & Paul.
Novena to Our Lady of Perpetual Help
- After 9.30am and 7.30pm Mass on Mondays.
Perpetual Eucharistic Adoration Programme
- In the Chapel of Adoration at the Liturgical Centre, 8 Castle Street. Adorers are requested to commit themselves to do one hour of their own choice in a weekly rota. For further details ring 090-6492278. Please submit details of your selected day or hour to one of the Sisters at the Liturgical Centre.
Where Do I Book A Mass?
- In Ss. Peter & Paul’s Church at the Sacristy before or after any Mass.
- For Drum or Clonown Churches call Catherine at the Drum Office on 090 6437125 Monday thru Thursday 9am – 2pm
Where can I obtain a Baptismal, Marriage or Confirmation Certificate?
- At the Sacristy in Ss. Peter & Paul’s Church before or after any Mass for those baptised in Ss. Peter & Paul’s Church or Clonown.
- For those baptised in Drum contact Catherine at the Drum Office on 090 6437125 Monday thru Thursday 9am – 2pm